Swedish Limited Liability Company
- It is mandatory to appoint at least two directors and an individual shareholder. The shareholder can be of any nationality, but at least one director must be resident in the EEA. The minimum share capital needed is EUR 5.620.
Swedish Public Limited Company
- It is required a minimum of EUR 56,200 as share capital during incorporation. It is mandatory to have three directors and one shareholder appointed. Half of the directors must be residents of the EEA the shareholder can be of any nationality.
- A branch office can do business within the parent company’s scope. It is allowed to send invoices to local clients, sign local sales contract and generate revenue from clients.
- A company secretary is required to reside in the country.
Swedish Representative Office
- Swedish law does not differentiate representative offices from branch offices.