The Limited Liability Company (LLC)
- Our customers may establish an LLC with;
- One director, and
- One shareholder, who may be local or foreign citizen or resident.
As per the Nevada commercial laws, the entity is not required to have a minimum requirement of paid-up Capital.
- Nevada LLCs can opt for the option to be taxed either as a corporate entity or like a partnership. An income received by the shareholders from partnership will be liable to pay tax in the hands of the shareholders, whereas a corporate entity is taxable at corporate level.
- The favorable use of a Nevada LLC is to start a small and medium enterprise in the US.
The C-Corporation (C-Corp)
- A close corporation in Nevada can be registered with;
- One director and one shareholder, who can be local or foreign citizen, and
- Minimum share capital of USD 1
- A close corporation shall be liable to double taxation – first at the corporation level and second on the income in the hands of the shareholders earned from the corporation.
- The benefit of establishing a Nevada Close corporation is that it has zero percent state corporate tax. Anyhow, the payment of federal corporate tax must be paid.
- There is also an option of establishing a branch office of foreign corporate entities in Nevada. A listed agent or a representative shall be appointed for the branch office and the branch office shall have a registered address in Nevada.
- The operations of the branch office shall be similar to that of the holding company. Moreover, a yearly franchise duty shall be paid by the branch office of the holding office.
- One of the benefits of establishing a branch office is to book their worldwide earnings under a single company’s name, rather than under different corporate entities.
The Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
- A foreign investor may opt to establish an LLP in Nevada. The entity shall have a minimum of one member and one manager, both of them can be local or foreign citizens or residents.
- An LLP is a mixture of General Partnership (GP) and a limited liability company. Just like an LLC, the members of the LLP have limited liabilities. Similarly, it has a characteristics of a general partnership, where the tax is paid only once – on the income of the shareholders in the hands of the shareholders.
- The best use of setting up an LLP is to provide professional services. For example Legal consultancy firms, accounting consultancy firms etc.
Free Zone company
- Our customers may opt to establish a free zone company in one the Nevada free zones.
- For incorporation of this company, our valued customers may require;
- Incorporation of a limited liability company or a close corporation, and
- Submission of application of a permit to operate in free zone.
It might take at most nine months to get approval of permit.
- The most favorable utilization of this business structure would be to use it for establishing a production unit which is oriented to export.
Gaming licensed company
- Nevada is famous as the gambling and gaming capital of the world along with Las Vegas and Reno, which are the most famous centers in the USA.
- Gaming entities are also a famous kind of business and a lucrative choice for investment.
- The formalities for establishing an online gaming company registered in Nevada are the same as a normal LLC registration, except for a regulatory license issued by Nevada.
- It usually takes four months to get the license for provision of online gaming and other betting services.