Gabon Limited Liability Company (Société à Responsabilité Limitée)
- Only one director and one shareholder is required. The director and shareholder can be of any nationality and do not need to reside in Gabon. The minimum share capital must be USD 1,700.
- A limited liability company must appoint a lawyer if the share capital is more than USD 17,000, the annual turnover is more than USD 420,000 or more than 50 employees.
Gabon Public Limited Company (Société Anonyme)
- A PLC can be registered with only one shareholder and one director. If the company has more than three shareholders, a board of directors with at least three directors is required. The minimum share capital is USD 17,000 (CFA 10 million) and the company must submit audited financial reports and statements annually.
- This entity is recommended for entrepreneurs interested to raise capital and to have their company listed on the Stock Exchange of Libreville. They can also benefit from a reduced corporate tax rate of 25%.
Gabon Branch Office (Succursale)
- At least one individual of any nationality must be appointed as a legal representative. The branch office is allowed to generate income through commercial activities and all activities and obligations are the responsibility of the parent company.