Equatorial Guinea Limited Liability Company (Société a Responsabilité Limité – SARL)
- LLCs in Equatorial Guinea must have 35 per cent of their shares in Equatorial Guinea Nationals and 33 per cent of directors must be citizens of Equatorial Guinea.
- An auditor must be appointed to file annually audited financial statements. Accounting books must be kept in French at the Equatorial Guinea’s registered office
Equatorial Guinea Public Limited Company or PLC (Société Anonyme – SA)
- The PLC must have 35 per cent of its shares owned by nationals of Equatorial Guinea and 33 per cent of directors must also be nationals of Equatorial Guinea.
- The accounting books must be kept in French at the registered office. The financial statements must be audited and submitted annually.
Equatorial Guinea branch (Succursale)
- The scope of the operation is determined by the parent company. The branch office must have a registered office in Equatorial Guinea and a resident agent.