The Honduras limited liability company (SdeRL)
- Establishing a Honduras SdeRL is the best option available with our international clients willing to establish their business in Honduras. The incorporation of an SdeRL needs;
- At least one director, and
- Two shareholders, who can be local or foreign citizens.
The shareholders can be corporate entities or individual persons. The share capital for the incorporation process of an SdeRL shall be at least USD 250.
The Honduras public limited company (SA)
- The incorporation process of a Honduras SA needs;
- A minimum of two shareholders,
- Hiring of at least 1 director, and
- A share capital of at least USD 1,250.
The shareholders may be corporate structures or individual persons. The director can be local or foreign resident.
- A legal auditor shall be appointed by the Honduras SA.
The Honduras branch (sucursale)
- International businesses are allowed to register their branch offices in Honduras as per the Commercial laws of Honduras. The completion of incorporation process of a branch office needs a share capital of at least USD 1,300. The holding company shall define the extent of the activities of its branch office. This entity shall appoint a minimum of one permanent Honduran resident as a representing agent in Honduras, who can be of any nationality.
The Honduras representative office (oficina de representacion)
- International organizations are permitted to establish a representative offices to operate as a liaison with the holding company they are not treated as legal entities and are not permitted to be involved in commercial activities. A representative office shall appoint a minimum of one resident representing agent, who can be local or foreign resident.
- The office shall be permitted to;
- Market survey, and
- Promote and market the goods and services of the holding company.