Limited Liability Company
- This entity can be incorporated with at least one shareholder, who may be a foreign non-resident individual or company. One director, who may be of any nationality, must be appointed.
- Shareholders holding at least 25 per cent of the company must deposit at least USD 100,000 in a local bank account prior to company incorporation.
Joint Stock Company
- This entity requires a minimum of 2 shareholders, non-resident individuals or companies. Each foreign shareholder with a 25% stake must contribute USD 100,000 to the company. Similarly, its needed to appoint a board of directors consisting of at least nine members.
- This entity is preferred by clients who plan to issue shares to the general public. A JSC can function as a private company without being listed on the stock exchange platform.
Representative Office Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
- This entity is not permitted to carry out activities that generate direct income. The appointment of an authorized agent on behalf of the entity is required.