Slovenia Limited Liability Company
- This entity requires a minimum of one director and one shareholder of any nationality. A share capital of € 7,500 is required and 25% must be deposited in a local bank account before the registration of the company. Documents are expected to be translated into Slovenian.
- Financial statements must be submitted with the tax authority every year.
Slovenia public limited company
- At least one director and one shareholder of any nationality can be appointed. Both of whom can be of any nationality. A minimum of EUR 25.000 is required to complete the incorporation process.
- All PLCs are required to file annual audited financial statements
Slovenia branch office
- A branch must use the registered name of the parent business, register an office in Slovenia and appoint a corporate agent on behalf of the business. The agent is not obligated to reside permanently in the country.
Slovenia representative office
- Slovenia does not distinguish a branch from a representative office.