Kazakhstan Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
- Kazakh limited partnerships allow their owners to enjoy unlimited liability for the losses incurred by the partnership. Therefore, in the event of business losses, they do not expose personal assets to any risk.
- This type of partnership can be established by a single partner of any nationality. It is necessary to invest a minimum of US$ 1 in the partnership capital and to appoint a director who must be an individual.
- Legal documents must be translated into Kazakh or Russian and notarized prior to submission for incorporation.
Kazakhstan Joint Stock Company (JSC)
- Requires a share capital of at least US$ 483,000 and must have at least one director natural from Kazakhstan. In order to complete the incorporation process, a single shareholder of any nationality is required. The Incorporation documents must be translated into Kazakh or Russian and notarized.
Kazakhstan branch office
- Foreign companies can set up a branch by appointing a local representative. A branch does not require the allocation of a minimum share capital from its parent company. A branch must have a registered office in Kazakhstan
Kazakhstan representative office
- The entity is not allowed to make direct sales within the country. It can only engage in market research and promoting the parent company’s business