Angolan Limited Liability Company (LDA)
- The capital of the LLC is divided into quotas, the shareholders are jointly liable for the related investment. Two shareholders and one director must be appointed. A minimum share capital of US$ 1,000 must be deposited.
Angola Branch Office (Sucursal)
- A local resident must be appointed as a registered representative of the entity. The parent company defines the scope of operations for this entity.
- The branch must have a local corporate bank account and an independent management team. For incorporation, at least five shareholders and three directors are required. The minimum share capital is US$ 20,000 and 30 per cent must be paid in full before incorporation.
Angola Representative Office (Escritório de Representação)
- A representative office is allowed to promote the business of the parent firm and perform market research.
- A representative office is not allowed to pursue production-related or commercial activities and can only have a maximum of 6 employees, with a 50% quota on foreign employees.
- Its not allowed to conduct direct commercial activities. It is not allowed to have more than 6 employees, 50% of whom may be foreign employees.
- The parent firm must deposit a guarantee of US$60,000 in an local corporate bank account.