CAR Limited Liability Company (SARL)
- An LLC requires only one individual director and one shareholder. The shareholder can be a person or a corporation. Both the director and shareholder can be of any nationality and reside in any country. In order to complete the incorporation process, a minimum share capital of USD 1.800 is required.
- After the incorporation process, an auditor must be appointed if the share capital exceeds USD 18,000, the annual turnover exceeds USD 45.000, or more than 50 employees.
CAR public limited company (SA)
- A PLC requires at least one shareholder who can be a person or a corporation. This entity is mainly used by clients who are planning to invest a large amount in the country.
- The SA requires a share capital of at least USD 18,000. A statutory auditor must also be appointed upon incorporation.
- The scope of operations of a branch office is defined by the parent company. The established branch must appoint at least one representative of any nationality to act as the representative of the company.
CAR representative office
- The representative office is not allowed to conduct any direct profit generating or economic activities. At least one representative must be appointed. They are allowed to carry out promotional activities, marketing products and services of the parent company.