Bangladesh Limited Liability Company
- An LLC requires a minimum of two directors and two shareholders, who can be individuals or corporate entities.
- The minimum paid-up share capital required to complete the incorporation process is US$ 1.
- It is necessary to file audited financial statements annually
Bangladesh Public Limited Company
- Requires a minimum of 7 individual shareholders or corporate shareholders. Three directors must be appointed of any nationality and do not need to reside in Bangladesh. The company can be publicly traded on the Dhaka Stock Exchange. PLCs must be audited on an annual basis.
- Foreign companies seeking to operate in Bangladesh are allowed to set up branch office. The branch office is required to file financial statements quarterly. The company is required to appoint an auditor.
Bangladesh Representative Office
- The representative office is only authorized to conduct market research and to promote the products and services of the parent company in Bangladesh.