Ukraine Limited Liability Company (Tovarystvo z Obmezhenoyu Vidpovidalnistyu)
- One director and one shareholder are required to incorporate the company. The minimum share capital is EUR 1 although at least EUR 5,000 (UAH 120,000) is recommended.
Ukraine joint stock company (Vidkryte aktsionerne tovarystvo)
- A JSC requires a share of € 140,000, 50% of which must be paid out before the incorporation process.
- Our clients are required to appoint a director of any nationality and should be allowed to work in the country.
- It is possible to list the company on the Ukrainian Stock Exchange. Ukrainian JSCs must appoint a registered auditor and submit audited financial statements annually.
- Foreign entities can carry out commercial activities in Ukraine through a branch office. Our clients should note that under such a structure, in the event of losses, all liability falls on the parent company.
Ukraine Representative Office (Predstavnytstvo)
- Representative offices in Ukraine can be opened to foreign companies. The representative office is allowed to carry out promotional activities for the parent company and conduct market research and liaison activities.