Montenegro Limited Liability Company (Drutvo s ogranienom odgovornou)
- An LLC can be incorporated with one shareholder and one director. There are no restrictions on nationality or residence. The minimum share capital must be EUR 1.
- Before you register for taxes, the LLC must open a company bank account.
Montenegro Joint Stock Company (Akcionarsko drutvo)
- Investors and entrepreneurs looking to make larger investments in the country prefer a JSC. This entity can be set up as a public or a private JSC. In case of being public, it can list its shares in the Montenegro Stock Exchange.
- This type of entity requires a minimum share capital of EUR 25.000 to be deposited in the company’s account during the incorporation process. The statutory auditor must be appointed by the JSC at the time of incorporation.
Montenegro Branch Office
- Foreign legal companies seeking to conduct business without the need to set up local companies have the approval to set up a branch office. A branch can conduct trade activities as per scope set by its parent company.
Montenegro Representative Office
- Foreign companies have permission to establish a representative office in the country to conduct market research, promote the parent company business and perform research and development.