Chad Limited Liability Company (SARL)
- An LLC must appoint one director and one shareholder of any nationality. The Minimum share capital required is 2,000 USD.
- An Annual audit of the company’s accounts is required if the share capital exceeds USD 20,000.
Chad Public Limited Company (SA)
- This entity needs one shareholder and one director, who can be of any nationality. The minimum share capital required is 20,000 USD.
- After incorporation, the audited annual reports must be submitted and two auditors appointed.
Chad branch (Succursale)
- A Branch can be 100% foreign owned and can conduct business activities similar to those of its parent company. The entity must appoint one resident director and one shareholder to complete the registration of the branch. A branch has a corporate tax of 40%.
Chad Representative Office (Bureau de Liaison)
- The representative office may promote and market the products and services of its parent company and may not make direct sales within the country.