Cambodia Limited Liability Company (Private Limited Company)
- Establishing a private limited company requires a paid-up share capital of at least US$ 1,000 (KHR4 million), two shareholders and one director who can be a foreigner, and who does not need to reside in the country.
- The paid-up capital must be deposited during the process of incorporation. It is required a real office space and a registered agent.
- LLCs are required to file annual returns and to register for VAT.
Cambodia Joint-Stock Corporation (Public Limited Company)
- Cambodia PLCs are free to trade shares. They are allowed to have more than 30 shareholders.
- The appointment of a representative person is required. Foreign firms can open a branch to do business and conduct productive operations in the country.
Cambodia Representative Office
- Representative offices can not carry out productive or commercial activities.