San Marino Limited Liability Company (SRL)
- A minimum paid-up capital of EUR 25,500 and a minimum of one director and one shareholder are required. Half of the registered capital must be paid within 60 days of registration, while the second half must be paid within 3 years.
- If the capital is higher than EUR 77,000 or if revenues for the two consecutive fiscal years exceed EUR 2 million, a limited liability company must elect a sole auditor.
- When earnings exceed EUR 7,300,000 in two successive fiscal years, it is mandatory to elect a board of statutory auditors.
San Marino Public Limited Company (SPA)
- For incorporation, the SPA / PLC in San Marino its required a sum of EUR 77,000.
- Half of the initial corporate capital contributions must be paid within 60 days of the registration date. The remaining share capital must be made within 3 years from the date of registration.
- An auditor must be assigned and a statutory audit board is required if revenue exceeds EUR 7,300,000 for two successive fiscal years.
- Its possible to list this entity on the Milan Stock Exchange.
San Marino Branch
- The parent company is liable for the branch’s business operations. Taxes have to be filed annually.