Ivory Coast Limited Liability Company or LLC (Société à Responsabilité Limitée – SARL)
- An LLC must have at least one director and one shareholder appointed who may be of any nationality. The minimum share capital required to complete the incorporation process is USD 2,000 (FCFA20,000).
- The LLC in Ivory Coast must appoint an auditor during the process of incorporation. The audited financial reports and statements must be submitted annually. The entity must keep its books of accounts in French at its registered office in the Ivory Coast.
Ivory Coast Public Limited Company (Société Anonyme – SA)
- A PLC requires a minimum capital investment of USD 20,000, paid in full prior to its establishment. At least one shareholder and three directors, of any nationality, must be appointed. The entity must keep its books of accounts in French at its registered office in the Ivory Coast.
- The PLC must appoint a qualified auditor to prepare and audit the financial statements of the company. The audited statements must be submitted annually.
Ivory Coast Branch (Succursale)
- The scope of the operation of the branch office is determined by its parent firm. It is required to appoint a resident agent and the branch office must have a registered office in the Ivory Coast.
Ivory Coast Representative Office (Bureau de Liaison)
- Foreign corporations are allowed to establish a permanent presence in the form of representative offices. This type of entity is not allowed to engage in any direct commercial or profit-making activity. They are allowed to conduct market surveys / research and promote the activities of the parent company.